Transforming Healthcare One Click at a Time
Affordable. Customizable. Convenient.
Ingenium is a Health Information Exchange designed to facilitate clinical information sharing between physicians, hospitals and other care providers to enhance patient care quality, improve patient safety, and increase efficiency.
Ingenium uses a physician-designed portal to connect users to a variety of clinical applications, communication tools, and resources designed to provide users with clinical information that will help them make the best decisions for their patients and deliver the high quality care. The information provided through the Health Information Exchange reduces healthcare costs by avoiding duplicate testing and medical errors, which can cause unnecessary complications, drug allergies and drug-to-drug interactions resulting in hospitalization or even death.
Ingenium provides users with:
- A single point of connection between physicians, hospitals, health plans and other healthcare providers regardless of network and/or hospital affiliations
- Detailed reports on key quality and performance indicators, including gaps in care reports and risk management assessments, are designed to help you meet the demands of various health plans and achieve performance program incentive benchmarks including “Meaningful Use”
- Access to the Community Record, a patient care and clinical integration solution that enables physicians to access evidence-based information and recent test results at the point of care to help you make more educated decisions for your patient population
- A comprehensive list of attributed patients that have been hospitalized at Beaumont, Botsford, Crittenton, DMC, Henry Ford, or St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospitals enabling physicians to proactively participate in the care management of recently admitted patients, close gaps in patient care, and reduce hospital readmissions by following-up with patients after they have been discharged.
- Critical clinical applications including DrFirst e-prescribing, Wellcentive patient registry, and ImageSmart, a clinical decision support and radiology-reporting tool.
- Improved access to clinical data, workflow efficiency and streamlined processes associated with physician orders and patient referrals
For more information, contact our HIT Team at 248.593.0202 (Option 2).