The Physician Organization of Michigan Accountable Care Organization, LLC (POM ACO) is a partnership of more than 5,700 Michigan providers working together to provide better care for patients, better health for populations and lower overall healthcare costs.
Teaming together to help care for more than 120,000 Medicare-enrolled patients, POM ACO is a physician-led group created as a joint venture between:
- The University of Michigan Health System
- Trinity Health
- Huron Valley Physicians Association (HVPA)
- Integrated Health Associates (IHA)
- MidMichigan Collaborative Care Organization
- Oakland Southfield Physicians
- Olympia Medical Services
- Physicians’ Organization of Western Michigan (POWM)
- United Physicians
- Wexford Physician Hospital Organization
POM ACO member providers have the same goals of wanting to engage in clinical integration activities, share in infrastructure, improve healthcare in Michigan, strengthen relationships among physicians and their local hospital partners, and improve the quality clinical network of the future.
What is an ACO? Visit www.pom-aco.com.
For more information about POM ACO or quality measures, contact Client Services at 248-593-0100 or email@example.com.
– Michael Williams, MD, President and CEO, United Physicians“POM ACO participation will facilitate the delivery of high quality, coordinated, cost-effective medicine to our patient population. Through proactive patient engagement and collaborative patient care, this physician led ACO will support physician members and enable them to make better, more educated clinical decisions at the point of care, reduce healthcare costs by eliminating unnecessary and redundant procedures and tests, and enhance the overall health of Michigan’s Medicare-enrolled population.”