In an increasing complex healthcare environment, physicians need to access and share information in order to keep up with the requirements and demands placed on them by patients and payers. Physicians need a simple solution to meet their needs. That solution is the AT&T Healthcare Community Online.
AT&T Healthcare Community Online is a secure, easy-to-use web portal that connects physicians and their staff to other healthcare providers and a variety of clinical applications, communication tools, and resources with a single username and password 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location with an Internet connection.
AT&T Healthcare Community Online Features:
– Users can seamlessly integrate clinical applications with their current Practice Management System. Available applications include:
- Patient Registry
- Document Manager
- Participating Health Plans
HIPAA Secure Email - Physicians and healthcare providers can feel comfortable collaborating on patient care within their practice or with other portal providers in a HIPAA secure forum. Information can now move quick and seamlessly from physician to physician without all of the hassles of phone calls, referrals and faxes.
Directed Communications - Receive bulletins on time sensitive issues such as: GUR scores, updated fee schedules, forum information, focus groups, date reminders, etc.
Resource Center - A Master File Cabinet for physician resources is available to all fully-licensed users, giving the user the ability to control their own file of favorite forms and access them from any computer with an Internet connection.
myInfo - An active page that gives members the latest information from United Physicians: peer rankings, incentive/value received to date, hospital affiliations, HMO membership information, health plan participation, GUR, report cards, membership benefits, news and industry information.
Prepopulated Forms – Save time by completing patient information forms online that will automatically populate with future access. Submit and store orders online to participating labs, imaging centers, hospitals and more. Collaborate and share forms, notes and orders with your staff and colleagues instantly.
Physicians Finder - Search participating physicians by name, city, specialty, hospital affiliation or health plan participation. Maps to their location are available on each physician page.
Patient Finder - Current patient demographics include: current medications, allergies and history through a patient dashboard. Patient Finder is the gateway to clinical applications and patient data and is uploaded for your patients from your practice management system.
Reference Links - Direct Links to clinical resources, drug information, medical journals, ePocrates, local radiology centers, insurance companies and hospitals in one easy, accessible location.
Benefits to doctors
For more information, contact our Promotions team at (248) 593-0202 (Option 2) or
- Simple to integrate into your practice
- Easy-to-use regardless of your technical experience
- Affordable monthly licensing fees at a reduced cost and subsidy support
- Enhance your practice and enjoy the benefits of an EMR without the overwhelming cost and hassle
- Increased fee schedules, incentive dollars, and programs available to users
- Seamless connectivity to your existing systems
- Accessible anywhere you can connect to the Internet
- Increased transparency and improved quality of care
- Streamline your office applications, which saves time and increases staffing efficiencies
- Position Practice for designation of Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Share clinical information with connected providers regardless of system limitations, network or hospital affiliations
- Customized training and implementation included
- Dedicated support team